World leading Refrigeration Oils
a Sonneborn licensed and registered trademark.
Suniso, the original
- It mixes intimately with the refrigerant used in the system.
- It is carried over in small amounts into the refrigeration lines.
- It is in direct contact with the motor windings in hermetic units.
- It is exposed to temperature extremes: high temperatures at the compressor discharge valve, and very low temperatures at the expansion valve.
- CHEMICAL STABILITY : To resist interaction with the refrigerant or metal parts in the system.
- THERMAL STABILITY : To eliminate excessive carbon deposits at compressor hotspots such as valves or discharge ports.
- LOW WAX CONTENT : To prevent separation of flocculent wax from the oil-refrigeration mixture at the low temperature points in the system.
- LOW POUR POINT : To prevent separated oil from congealing in refrigerant lines.
- HIGH DIELECTRIC STRENGTH : To ensure good insulating properties. In hermetic units, the oil-refrigerant mixture serves as an insulator between the motor and the compressor body.
- PROPER VISCOSITY : To ensure high film strength at elevated operating temperatures and good fluidity under the coldest operating temperatures even when diluted with refrigerant.
- NO CONTAMINATION : To prevent scarring of bearing surfaces, plugging of lines or oil ports and general deterioration.
2 Ranges, 9 Products
Suniso GS Range
Recommended by most major equipment manufacturers and refined from specially selected naphthenic base crude oils. Highly stable, essentially wax free, thus providing excellent low temperature properties and assuring long trouble-free life. Suniso GS oils can be used in virtually any installation, regardless of compressor or evaporation temperature and are miscible with (H)CFC refrigerants and natural refrigerants. Therefor Suniso GS oils can be applied in commercial as well as in residential refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
Suniso SL Range
Suniso SL synthetic refrigeration oils are formulated with select polyol ester based stocks and additives, providing outstanding lubrication, stability and corrosion protection. Suniso SL oils are miscible with HFC refrigerants at extremely low temperatures. Suitable for use in compressors of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, working on ozone friendly alternative coolants.
Since 2007, our company has been delivering advanced refrigeration oils to customers around the world. We strive for total customer satisfaction by delivering high-performing products backed by excellent service and support.
Always ready for the customer
because user satisfaction is what matters
Our Area Managers bring in more than 10 years of experience on the EMEA refrigeration oil firstname.lastname@example.org+32 3 451 12 25
Our Technical Support team will also assist you with your used oil email@example.com+32 3 451 12 22